Monday, November 7, 2011

O give thanks unto the LORD, for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever

It's November, which means people everywhere are talking about what they're "thankful" for.  I love it!  What other time of year does it happen, that everyone takes time to remember to thank God and others in their lives. There are so many things that I'm am thankful for.  Here are just a few.....

First and foremost, I'm thankful for Jesus Christ.  That He died for a sinner like me.  And because of what He's done, I can be forgiven!  I'm thankful for my husband.  He's such a blessing to me, in so many ways, and I don't thank him enough, that's for sure.  I'm thankful for my beautiful children.  I don't feel worthy to have been given the chance to be their Mommy.  I'm thankful for friends!  Some I've had for a very long time, some I don't get to talk to nearly enough, some that I can't imagine my life with out, and some new ones that I can't wait to get to know better.  Life is hard without friends, I'm so thankful I have so many!  I'm thankful for my family, they're a crazy bunch, and so hard to define, but then so am I!  I'm thankful for my Grandparents, 2 of my favorite people in the world. They've been an awesome Christian example in their love for others, their love for each other and their love for God.  I'm thankful for all my "babies".  I've got four of the cutest babies ever that I get the privilege of taking care of each week.  They are so sweet, and I love them like they're my own.

I'm as excited about Christmas as anyone, and I have a ton of stuff that I have to get done between now and then to get ready for it, as most everyone does.  But please do not forget to take time out for Thanksgiving.  O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good: His mercy endureth forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment